So here's my card - only you can't tell from the picture that it really has dimension to it. I pop dotted the frame all around as well as Pooh so that it looks like he's really propped up in a window frame.
To enter for a chance to win - Don't worry you don't have to become a follower
- Name of cartridge you want to see me use in my design
- Which cut/s on the cartridge to use
- Theme (i.e. encouragement, birthday, etc.)
- Do you have a particular style of card you want me to try (S-fold, Pedestal, etc)
- Your Cricut MB name, a link to your blog or email address (so that I can message you if you are one of the winners)
Entries must be submitted by commenting on this specific post NO LATER THAN midnight March 14th
I will choose the winner at random on March 15th using random.org and will then contacted the winner for their mailing address.
In the meantime, here's a pic of what you could win......