My sister needed a quick wedding card the other day and once upon a time I had a couple extras on hand. But not this time. So I had to think of something quick.
Looking through my Silhouette files I came across this card called Valentine Bubbles of Love. It's pretty and it's different and therefore I thought, why not? After cutting it out I realized rather quickly that to add any kind of sentiment - whether stamped or handwritten - would pretty much destroy the card. There was nowhere to hide it.
Quickly I pulled out the different shades of velum in my stash that might work. Nope. You could still see through every one of them. Next I thought about using a glittered cardstock, knowing that would look nice. Then I remembered that I'm not always successful with getting the adhesive to adhere correctly with some of those papers. Finally I settled on a regular piece of cardstock, and while my photograph doesn't give my card the full justice it deserves (it's dark and rainy outside) my card turned out pretty good.