Snow Day Appeture Card

This week the Cricut Cardz Challenge Design Team #2 was presented with the challenge to create a Christmas card using something beginning with the letter 'S'.  Even though I'm not on this particular design team I wanted to play along and this is my take on this week's challenge.

For this card I used Winter Woodland for the following cuts:

Tree branch cut at 1 1/2".  Glossy accents was used to add dimension to the berries and flower soft for the snow.

Bird cut at 1 1/2" and pop dotted

Snow Day (blackout) cut at 1"

And for the final touch I added more flower soft to the globe.

10 comments:

Glenda said...

Very pretty! Love all the colors! Great use of the flower soft!

Kristin said...

Adorable card! Pretty colors and I love the little bird:)

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors.

Vee (CCC DT2)

Denise said...

Fabulous card. Love the snow.

Lalo aka "missbliss" said...

Awesome Barbara
LOVE LOVE LOVE the feel of the card...The colors, the gloss, the snow...just great :)

joeygirl86 said...

THis is soo pretty!

girlia said...

This is a very cute card!!!

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

BEAUTIFUL! Took my breathe away! Wonderful Job...

Meriah
DT#2

Scrapper69 said...

This came out sooo pretty! I love the bird and the snow... Lovely! Thanks for playing along with us! :o)
Theresa (DT#2)

Adrian said...

Cute card!