Blistery Wind

.....well in a hot sorta way, but today's card is designed to help keep ya cool.  I created this one to play along in the BBTB2 challenge from last week where the challenge was to use the penguin with the umbrella cut from Jolly Holidays. 

For my card I cut the umbrella away from the penguin's hand so I could place it a little more like I wanted.  My idea was to make it look like it got caught up in the cold, blistery wind only my card wasn't large enough to quite grab the effect I wanted.  It still turned out pretty good though I think.

My "wind" was made using a flourish from the Home Decor cart.

3 comments:

Donna Lee said...

Adorable!

Carole Beath said...

Very cute.... That little penguin is just darlng, Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 penguin challenge.
Carole

A Little Time said...

Isn't that cute!! I love the swirls you made for the wind. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.