College Graduation Announcements

Sorry that I've been so quiet lately.  Things have been beyond crazy over here with getting ready for an upcoming graduation and a couple of craft shows.  We just tried our first time at the Oktoberfest and were pleased with the turnout.  Needless to say we'll do that show again next year.  But now it's all about getting ready for the big one next month.

All of that said, I completed the first half of my daughter's graduation announcements for this December.  We worked together to come up with a design and she decided on the verbiage.  This is the final result.  I posted them up on FB the other day and quite a few people loved the way they turned out  my daughter included....and that is of course a good thing.  lol

For these announcements I used:

Accent Essentials for the maroon & gold mats

Hello Kitty for the diploma

Locker Talk for the graduation cap; and

Thanksgiving for the "you're invited"

0 comments: