Today I'd like to share a fun unbirthday treat set I created. With the recently released Wonderland stamp sets from Jaded Blossom and the Alice in Wonderland files from Marjorie Ann Designs this was a perfect pairing.
To create the coffee treat holder I used these cute little 4oz coffee cups and matching lids that I purchased here. The templates for the cup wrappers can be printed from here.
To cover the lid I cut 2" circles using the Cricut cartridge George, but obviously anything that cuts a 2" circle will work.
For the carrier use a sturdy piece of 12" x 12" paper.
- Cut one piece 4" x 6 3/4" Score all 4 sides at 1"
- Cut along two opposite sides of the score lines up to where they intersect and then snip the corners diagonally.
- Now assemble the box.
- To add more stability cut a piece of chipboard 2" x 4 1/2" and set aside
To create the handle, using that same 12" x 12" paper:
- Cut a 1 7/8" x 11" piece. Score at 1 1/2", 5 1/2" and 9 1/2"
- Fold in half and glue together down to the score lines for the 'flaps'
- Use an oval or circle punch to make a hole for carrying
- Set aside
Use remaining paper to cover the piece of chipboard you cut. Glue the chipboard to the bottom of the box. Then glue the handle to the piece of chipboard.
For the potion bottle tag, I used a scalloped circle frame from the Cricut Cartridge Wild Card. I hide the interior circle contour and then cut the size needed to fig the potion. The potion bottle, cupcake and the two print n cut images on the top of the cups are all from the Alice in Wonderland file from Marjorie Ann Designs.
My card was made using the same cut file. To add a bit of shimmer to the card I cut the crown from a gold metallic paper. I also decided to use some glossy accents on the whites of the eyes and the heart on the lips.