Fall Scarecrow



Several days ago I posted the Auburn clock I made for my husband. What I didn't tell you was that I entered a RAK contest on one of the Cricut message boards. Well last week I found out that I was one of two winners in that contest and my prize was the new Skeleton Scroll embossing folder. So today I was trying to decide what to make with it and while I was perusing one of my many card making magazines I came across a wonderful "verse" that I thought was perfect.
I inked the front of the Skeleton Scroll folder with black ink before embossing. The scarecrow was cut from PPDU using the pilgrim's shirt and hat as well as frankenstein's pants. For the hair I used a fiber thread that I glued along the edges on the reverse side.
The font on the inside was done with Friday the 13th found on dafont.com.

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my he is super adorable....tfs

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I love it.