Back to School Challenge

Happy Friday everyone.  It's almost time for school to start back in session and that means back to school challenges.  Not just challenges in finding all of the supplies on the teacher's list or the right uniforms in the right colors and sizes, but challenges in our papercrafting too.  This week Cardz TV is hosting a back to school challenge.  All you have to do is create a card, layout or project for back to school.
 
For my card I wanted something a little less traditional so I chose to go with reading as my back to school theme.  Reading is something we have to do a lot of in school and for some kids even during the summer as they tackle those summer reading lists. 
 
I used the Summer Celebrations cartridge for my cut.  The stamped sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps set "Good Times" and for my background paper I just took a page from an old book - literally.
 
And now that you've seen my take on this challenge which I will be linking up here shortly go on and create your own so you can link up and play along too.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Loved yoru idea Barbara
Rachelle

girlia said...

Great job. As the child is being read to, the words are coming off the page.. I just love the visual this card provokes.

Sharon said...

Great card Barbara!! Love the book page as the bg and the great image of Dad and Daughter reading together!! :)