Diaper Baby - Baby Gift Basket

Happy Fourth of July Holiday everyone.....well for some of us at least.  Some of us lucky ones still have to work.  But that's okay because it means I'm gainfully employed.  ;o)
 
I wanted to share a gift basket that I made for a friend with you today.  I found this wonderful idea for making a "diaper baby" on the internet the other day and just had to give it a try.  It was so easy and I had a lot of fun making it.
 
Once I finished the baby I put my basket all together which included a onesie mini album I made a while back and having been waiting to have someone to give it to.  If you're curious as to what it looks like inside you can view that post here.
 
The card is one that I just made using the Baby Steps cartridge.  I swear that's my favorite cartridge when it comes to making baby items.  The little toy on there was put on one of those action wobbles so that it would spring around just like a toy.
 
Needless to say my friend was delighted with the basket....

2 comments:

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

This is precious! It will be loved!

Migdalia said...

A Darling gift!
Happy 4th of July.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥