Fall Leaves - Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

I've never created a card for one of the challenges on Moxie Fab as I've always been too intimidated.  However, this particular challenge instilled a sense of intrigue and I had to give it a try.  And even though this is my first attempt at such a card I think I kind of like it.

I used:

Accent Essentials to create my scallops cut at 1"
Simply Charmed for the tree and 3 extra sets of leaves cut at 4"
Simply Charmed for the clouds and the sun cut at 1 1/2" and 2"

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very cute! I love the fun fall scene you created!! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge! ♥♥♥

Jen Cuthbertson said...

This is such a fun card! I love the background made of the scallops! Too cute!!

Kathlene said...

So pretty! I love how the scallops create an almost mosaic look to your lovely scene. Home run here!

Paula Laird said...

Really cute! So happy and cheery!

Cath said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)