Halloween 3D Centerpiece

I made my first one of these back in 2010 for my husband whose favorite holiday is Halloween, but with the recent Movable Monsters free cut of the week last week I wanted to create another one with an updated look. And what perfect timing with this week's Just A Scrappin challenge directive being to create a 3D halloween project.
Now since I already had this project laid out from a couple of years ago I started with those cuts and then added in the new ones from Movable Monsters. That said, here are all the deets......
Using Happy Hauntings I cut:
The tree at 10" out of chipboard. I then used the chipboard as a "stencil" and traced it onto foam core board and then cut it out using a craft razor knife. I then painted the tree with brown acrylic paint and shaded it using black and a lighter brown. Once the paint was dry I came back and added a coat of clear rock candy distress crackle paint.
The four tombstones were cut at 3" with a piece of foam core board wedged between the front and back stones to add depth.
The two vaults were created by cutting the tombstones at 4". For the depth on this I used foam tape placed between the front and back headstones (foamcore was too difficult to cut around the cross). The foot stone was created by using the bottom portion of the tombstone only. For the center of the vault I cut a piece of cardstock 3" x 2 1/2", scored at 1" and 2" - turn a quarter turn and then score at 1/4" along both ends. I then embossed the cuts using my Sizzix faded brick texture and inked with brick red distressed ink. This was then formed to fit the head and foot stones to create the vault.

The skeletons were cut at 4". For the backside of the skeletons flip the cuts and hide all facial contours. To make them moveable/poseable I adhered the front and back pieces together with a piece of off white quilt thread between the bones.
Using Movable Monsters I cut:
The top half of two mummy and one zombie bodies at 2". Cut one zombie body in full length. When putting the pieces together use the quilt thread (instead of brads) to make the pieces posable.


At the bottom half of the bodies cut a toothpick in half and glue between papers. This will enable you to insert the pieces into the foam core board.
Now to put it all together. I found the moss landscape mat at AC Moore in the Halloween section. For the base of my graveyard I adhered a section of the mat to a piece of foamcore board using a hot glue. The tree was glued to the center of the square. To create the graves I cut four pieces of the moss landscape, folded it in thirds gluing all edges and then hot glued them in place. I then placed my skeltons as desired, gluing the necessary sections to keep them in place. Since I did not have any of the spider webbing stuff I used fiber fill to create the webs from the tree to the vaults.