"Best Gift" Christmas Card


The inside sentiment for this card was found in a Jolee's sticker set I had purchased. I loved it so much that I just had to create my own take on it......It says, "The best gift around a Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in one another."

So for this card I used Speaking of Winter. The tree was cut at 5" and the snowman was cut at 3 1/2" with the image flipped. I embellished the treetop with my snow writer's pen and sprinkled with diamond dust while still wet. The ground was run through my Xyron Creative station and then sprinkled with a white/bluish glitter.

The background paper has more vibrancy to it than is pictured. For whatever reason my camera just wouldn't capture it. Perhaps if I ever get more table space I'll have to invest in a scanner printer so I can just scan my cards.....

1 comments:

Janis said...

Oh this is too cute! I like your cards.

janis