Pooh's Dreaming of a White Christmas


Today was a rather stressful day at work. So much to do and a very short period of time to get it done in. Needless to say I couldn't wait to get home, cook dinner and get to work on finishing this card that had been running around in my head.

I had been trying to figure out a way to use the Snowman from the Pooh and Friends cart for a while and then this idea came to me the other day. Yesterday I started laying it all out, and then last night my youngest daughter decided she wanted to switch bedrooms with her brothers. So instead of finishing my card I helped her. Of course I had a good time, but I really wanted to see this through as well.

So here it is - It's not exactly the way I envisioned it, but then again they rarely are. Sleeping Pooh was cut at 2" and the snowman icon was cut at 2 1/4" and pop dotted for a bit of a 3D effect.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

OH I love this card. Pooh is my favorite character and I would have never thought to use him in this way. GREAT!!!!!!