Blessed Home - Christmas Card


Tonight's a two for one since I have not had time to post the past few days. Life has been crazy getting ready for three Annual Membership Meetings set to occur in the next two weeks. Thank goodness for cardmaking or I'd be in a white jacket by now. :o)


This was also inspired by a card I saw (remember no time to be creative with all the board stuff going on). It didn't turn out quite like I had envisioned but there were a couple items I just couldn't get my Cricut to cut properly because of the small sizes needed.


The house is 2 3/4" from JOTS. I cut four different ones so that I could layer for effect. The snow was drawn with the snow writers pen and then sprinkled with diamond dust.
Fence is 1" from PPDU and cut to create two pieces

The background paper is from Heidi Grace Designs and is Frost Blvd/Snow Blues.

0 comments: