It's Just Cheese - Altered Clock


I so love the way that this clock turned out.....


My boss has been given a new assignment and this Saturday will be my last day with her. So I just had to create a special gift for her to remember us. Needless to say there's an inside joke to the saying "it's just cheese" and bottom line is that it's something we say when it's time to quit belaboring a point.


The clock face is 10 1/4" so I cut a 9 3/4" circle using Accent Essentials.


From Animal Kingdom:

Large mouse is cut at 6.5"

Mice heads are cut at 1.5". For the eyes I used mini brads and painted the whites with acrylic paint.


Pooh and Friends:

"Cheese wheel" is actually the birthday cake from Pooh cut at 1.5" and reworked


Verbiage from Making the Grade was designed using Design Studio and is cut at 1.5"


To determine where to place the mice heads for the 12, 3, 6 and 9 I used a 5/8" circular punch to punch out the positions needed from the original clock face. I then placed this on top of mine and lightly drew the circles where the heads should be.

0 comments: