Today I'm sharing a set of Avengers ornaments that I created. This is another file that I found in one of my groups but there the lady sharing the file had used the images on glasses. Pretty nifty idea, but I wanted to try them on ornaments and that's just what I did.
After creating the ornaments I had to have a box to put them in. I started with the Box Christmas Ornaments - file number 50053, from the Silhouette Design Store. This box had the least invasive cover. However, when I finished cutting it out the lid still covered too much of the ornaments so had to get rid of the design and replace it with a simple square opening.
In addition to changing the lid of the box I had to alter the size so that it would accommodate the 2" disc ornaments (and later the cube ornaments) I've been making. It wasn't too difficult to do - even though I'm somewhat of a novice with the software.
To finish off the lid of the box I adhered a piece of acetate on the inside. And now I have a set of ornaments in their own little box ready for gifting.
With that, I am off to enter my project into the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything 3D - Ends Sunday, July 24th
DL Art - July Linky Challenge - Ends Sunday, July 31st