I have another lantern to share with you today. At first I couldn't decide what I wanted to do for my next lantern but I quickly decided to go for the Evil Queens theme. I will admit though that it took a little bit of doing to find the right files. Even then I had to find the art and convert it into files for use. The only downside to having four panes is deciding which four evil queens to actually use. There were several that I thought about but these 'ladies' seemed the best choice for this one.
In case you missed it with my other lantern, here's how I made it:
I removed each of the panes, wiped them down on both sides with rubbing alcohol and allowed them to dry. I then cut my vinyl to fit my panes and adhered. After that I sprayed the side with vinyl with a frosted glass spray paint. Here's the one difference - for this lantern I decided that I only needed to spray the side of the glass with the vinyl rather than both sides of glass. I then installed the panes back into the lantern with the vinyl facing outward (no different than the glass blocks).
All that's left now is to add a flameless candle which I got from Walmart because they were cheaper than anywhere else I found and there you go. Lantern complete.
Now I'm off to enter this into the following challenge:
DL Art - July Linky Challenge - Ends Sunday, July 31st