1st to the Finish Line Birthday Card


My youngest son is turning 11 on Sunday and so I have created this one for him. DH bought me the Cars cartridge (along with others) for my birthday last month and this was my first creation using that cart.


The finished size of the card is 5" x 6 1/2" and McQueen was cut at 3 1/2". The saying was cut at 2".


The sentiment inside the card reads, "Picks the best piece" and there's a picture in the bottom right corner of the card of a slice of birthday cake.

2 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

you did an awesome job on the car!
Love that movie and all the characters.

Hope your son's birthday was great!

Cricut MB name: sherylgreene

Anonymous said...

This my favoite, Love the detailed shading and it is very much for a boy or any rac car fan. Great Work.
Joyce