Christmas Carousel




Last year one of the ladies on the Cricut message boards posted this wonderful carousel that she had created with whimsical reindeer and santa. It was such a great idea that I had to save the directions for the day when I owned the cartridge she used. Well this Christmas I have that cartridge but went for a different look all together.

For this project I used the Christmas solutions cartridge and cut the sleigh and reindeer at 2". The scallops are from Accent Essentials cut at 3/4" and 1".

The posts are wooden dowels that were cut to size and then 'painted' with my silver ink pad. The center post has metal dots adhered to it to give the effect/feel of the lights that are normally on the carousel.

1 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

I saw the post you are refering to.
You did a wonderful job. I may try it at some point.