I heard him exclaim


This is a card that was buzzing around in my head while I was awake and sick in the wee hours of last night/this morning. It is also my first creation using the Christmas Noel cartridge.


For this card I stretched the window to make it fit a 5" tall card but at the same time making it wide enough to actually look like a window. The santa and moon were cut at just under 2" high. The hair is from PPDU, and the hand as well (I manuevered the 'body' so that most of it was off the cutting grid - that way I didn't waste paper).


The inside sentiment reads " I heard him exclaim as he drove out of sight Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night".
UPDATE: Oh my gosh! I made the Cricut Chirp newsletter....I have never had such an honor before - this is so exciting. Check it out http://www.cricut.com/newsletters/volume.aspx?ID=156

1 comments:

Mary Jean said...

ok....I thought the bird and tree were cute...but this one! Would you mind if I scraplifted this idea! hmmmmm I wonder how many cards I can send to my mom this year before she things im nuts!