First Christmas Layout




So Christmas is behind us and now it's time to start scrapping all the pics that were taken. Question is where do I start? Especially since I haven't done a layout in months - it's all been card making. And truth be told I still have a card or two that needs to be made for some upcoming birthdays.

Anyhow, I sat down today and just started creating a layout with Santa and a tree. As time went on it evolved into what is now the final product. For this layout I used Paper Dolls Dress Up and Christmas Solutions.

PPDU: Santa cut at 4" for the white portions of his outfit I painted with a white metallic paint and sprinkled with white glitter while it was still wet

Tree cut at 6" and decorated with lights and metallic dots
Solutions: Window was modified to create a 3.5" wide and 3" tall window. The snowflakes and snowman are buttons that I picked up at Walmart

0 comments: