'Fangs' for the Treats


I created this card a couple nights ago for a challenge on one of my Yahoo! groups. All cuts are from the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge.

Dracula at 4"

Pumpkin at 1"

Fence at 1 1/4"

Moon and Stars at 2"

Bat at 1"

The background for my card is a new technique - Gradient is Radiant - for me and was spotlighted in the Sep/Oct 09 edition of Paper Crafts. I ran a sheet of white cardstock through the Xyron and then applied two shades of glitter beginning at opposite ends.
The idea is to go lighter as you get to each end. I need a little more work at it but I love the way this card turned out.
If you're curious to see other versions of this technique take a look at the Gradient is Radiant challenge that is going on over at the Moxie Fab World Blog: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2009/09/gradient-is-radiant-next-moxie-fab.html

1 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hi Barbara! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)