Santa Stops Here - Tri-Shutter Card


This is my first (and perhaps my last) attempt at creating a tri-shutter card. Why my last you ask? Honestly, I'm not entirely sure, except to say that personally it just didn't feel right to me and I had too much difficulty figuring out what to put on it for the design.

I like the idea that I was going for with this one but because of the size I wasn't able to do all that I really wanted detail wise. So I'll be doing this design again but on a different style card fold.

For this card I used my Christmas Cheer cart and cut both the house and the tree at 2". The large snowflakes are Jolee's stickers, and the small silver ones are brads.

1 comments:

Carol<>< said...

very nice card! love the colors
will have to give a tri-shutter card.
But I know what you mean about what to do with it. Maybe that is why I have not tried one yet.
but love yours!
Carol<><