Pumpkin Poop Treat Cups

So tonight's project is one that I am doing for my daughter to hand out to her friends for Halloween this year. I was searching around the net one day for Halloween ideas since I've never been one to really decorate or make cards for the "holiday". But this year I decided to do something different and make some of the cutesy items (I'm just not into the gore). Anyhow, while searching around I came across a poem for Pumpkin Poop and knew that this would be the project for this year.

Fast forward, a couple days ago I showed my daughter four different pumpkin faces and asked which one she wanted? When she saw the one from Doodlecharms her face lit up in a big smile and she said that one. From there this project was created.

For this I used:

Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More for the nut cup - cut at 6"

Doodlecharms for the Pumpkin - cut at 3"

Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the tags - reshaped to resemble candy corn and then cut at 2" and 1 3/4"

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

What an adorable poem and treat box! I'm a big Halloween fan and would love to use this. Your daughter's friends are sure to love them! xxD

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, it's really a good for me to pay a quick visit this website, it includes important Information.
Here is my site :: r򹮷e torebki