Baby Dreams

Today's card was made for a friend of mine who's due in a couple of months.  The idea to have baby dreaming about their bottle of milk just popped into my head the other day so I wanted to commit it to paper.  Then I thought it wold be perfect for using one of those action wobbles and thus I incorporated that into the card as well.

Each one of the cuts used are from Baby Steps.  I cut the sleeping baby at 4 1/4" and the hearts were all scaled to various sizes in Design Studio with the largest heart measuring 1 3/4" tall.  The smallest hearts were pop dotted and the largest has the wobble.  I had to trim a bit of the wobble along the heart's edge but that was easy enough to do.

I found the sentiment on the internet and fell in love with it.  It says, "Babies are a gift from heaven.  You must be special to have one of its angels."

0 comments: