Scarecrow Tins

I found these wonderful tin buckets in the dollar bin at Target and decided to bring a few home to alter using my new Simply Scarecrow cartridge.  It was a lot of fun deciding which images to use.  I really love the lady scarecrow with a close second going to the one who's having his hat taken away by the crows.

I cut all of my scarecrows at 3" and then cut the additional crows at 1".  As you can see I also tied some glittery Halloween ribbons to the handles to add bling.  What you don't see is that I added some circles to the bottom of the tins - this was to hide the bits of the price tags that were stubborn.

So there you have it.....another fun and easy altered project.  Perfect for the upcoming Fall season.