Little Red Schoolhouse

This week's Cricut Cardz Challenge was to create a back to school card and incorporate the 3 R's:  ribbon, rhinestone and red.  I was excited about this challenge because it was the perfect opportunity to use my new Autumn Celebrations cartridge.

Using my AC cartridge I cut the school house at 4 1/2" and used a rhinestone for the door knob.  I also cut the stack of books used on the inside of the card at 1 3/4" and used a piece of ribbon for the bookmark.  The "A+" is cut at 1" and is a part of one of the phrases from this cartridge.  As you can see I also used the color red on all of my cuts.

So now that you've seen my card why don't you join in on the fun, create your card using the guidelines mentioned above, and then link up over at challenge 88.  I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

1 comments:

Jeri said...

Super cute card. This is the first project I've seen using that new cartridge. Love how you used the ribbon for the bookmark.