Boo!

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by.  I know I don't tell you all often enough but I really enjoy seeing you stop in to look at my projects and especially love it when you share your thoughts with me.  It's help me know that I'm on the right track (so to speak).

So today is another Cricut Cardz Challenge and this week our directive was to create a card using the card feature on any of the cartridges we desired.  Once again I chose to use the recently released Autumn Celebrations cartridge.  After all I've made a few Christmas projects so why not make a Halloween one now that it's right around the corner?

I cut my project at 4 1/2" tall.  My little monster was embossed using the swiss dots folder and his horns were "textured" using a gold embossing powder.

And now that you've seen my card take a peek at the others our design team created this week at challenge #90.  Then create your own and link it up so we can all see your creativity for this challenge.  C'mon - it'll be fun!!!!

1 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super card I love the embossing and the colors are great!

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/