Eyes For You

Happy Wednesday everyone and welcome back to another week of Cricut Cardz Challenges.  We took a bit of a holiday break but we are back and let me tell you, the ladies knocked today's challenge out of the park!  This week our theme is "A Banner Year" and the directive:  use any cartridge, theme and color - just be sure to use your Cricut. 
For my project I chose to make a Valentine using Mini Monsters and Christmas Cheer.  Since this cute little monster had several eyes he was the perfect specimen to accompany my sentiment.  Finding him was easy, but finding a banner that would work for what I needed was not.  I searched and searched and finally found this one on Christmas Cheer, thus proving that Christmas cartridges are not just for Christmas.  Oh, and that beautiful paper I used, that's from K&Company's KP Valentine.
So now that you've seen my take on this week's challenge be sure to check out all of the other wonderful designs our team created for you this week.  Then, after you've been amply inspired, create your own, link up and play along with us.  You have until Tuesday January 29th to do so.

4 comments:

Jeri said...

LOL-I love your three-eyed monster and the fabulous sentiment you paired it with. Well done, Barbara!
Hugs, Jeri

Migdalia said...

Cute & Funny!!

sophiesmama said...

What a cute little monster valentine!! The sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for all you do for CCC, Barbara!
Hugs,
Mary

mum of two said...

That sentiment is so perfect for you cute monster. TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments