Post-It Memo Purses

You know how the office supply stores have all these great "fashionable" ways to house your supplies like high heel tape dispensers and purse post-it holders for the accordian style pads?  Well today I want to share with a couple of the purse holders I made for post-its using plastic canvas.

Using a couple patterns from the Mini Memo Purses book and a few glass beads these homemade covers made up fashionably nice.

I'm really loving the way this beach scene cover turned out.  Of course I'm kinda partial since I live in the Panhandle of Florida where the beach is basically my back yard.  

Then there's also this one, with it's big, bright yellow flower spreading some cheer.


Or how about this cute little plaid cover in pink and yellow?  What I really like about this one is how the flower buttons up top help to set the tone and pull the colors of the purse together with the handle. 

I just wish that I had been able to snap some better pics for you as these just don't do justice to the purses.  That's how it goes sometimes and it's just too dark and cold outside to try taking pictures tonight.  And because it's been a while since I shared a plastic canvas project with you I couldn't wait another minute to post and share.

Now I just have to figure out what to do next.  Right now I have a new hat going on the loom and I really want to do some more embroidery and sewing.  But at the same time I've been telling myself I'm going to get back in scrapbooking my pictures.  It's enough to drive me crazy.

Oh well, Happy Crafting............


2 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh these are so stinkin cute!! Love it!

Hugs,
Jo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.