Love Notes

Happy Wednesday everyone and welcome to another installment of Cricut Cardz Challenges.  This week it's all about Valentine's Day.  So grab your Cricut and create a round or square Valentine’s card using the card feature from any cartridge(s).  

But before you do I'd like to share my card with you.  This week I chose to use the Wild Card 2 cartridge.  I love this cartridge; however, I have not used it very much.  That being said I thought this particular cut was perfect for this week's challenge.  

Using a scrap of valentine themed paper I cut my lines and squiggly for the card and added a few hearts.  On the inside I chose to 'decorate' using a paper heart doily and a Valentine's themed sticker from my stash.  


Easy, quick and still a great card.  And now that you've seen my card for this week's challenge be sure to hop on over to Cardz TV to check out the awesome creations the rest of our team put together for you.  Then create your own card, link up and play along with us.

We look forward to seeing what you create.

4 comments:

mum of two said...

Love it Barbara! I may need to consider this cartridge... it may have to go on my must have list... TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments

Jeri said...

Cute, cute, cute Barbara. Love the beautiful inside decoration.

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh this card is adorable!!! I love the design of the card, the patterned papers and that pencil is so cute!!!

Thanks again for sharing such inspiration!!!
Hugs,
Jo

Joan Smith said...

your card is amazing and aren't you the creative gal I love it you really thought out of the box gosh love this idea so much you ROCK!!