Frog Flower Pot Holder

Can you believe that today is the last day of January already?  Time is just flying by.  Of course that makes me happy because it means spring is just around the corner and that means it's time to plant and garden veggies and flowers!  Not only that it means WARMTH!  

So in the spirit of gardening and all things warm and spring-y I wanted to share this cute little flower pot holder I made from plastic canvas.  I thought this frog and his little fly buzzing around was just too cute.  

Now for those of you that stitch plastic canvas like me this pattern is from an out of print book called Clay Pot Huggies by Kathy Wirth.  If you do a search you can probably find a copy on ebay or Amazon though.  That's how I found mine....

1 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

This is adorable!!!

Hugs,
Jo