Creamy Hot Cocoa Recipe Page

Here in Florida we seem to be having a love - hate relationship with the weather.  One day it's "cold" and the next it's warm.  Today was a mixture of both depending on which side of town  you decided to be in.  A 30 minute distance between areas yielded at least a 5 degree temperature difference and I wasn't too happy about it as I am a warm weather lover.
 
Needless to say, cold weather leaves me drinking a lot of coffee, hot tea and/or hot chocolate.  So today I decided to make a recipe page using the Cute Cocoa Cups files from Too Cute by Jessica. 
 
I have to admit that I did some changing up to the file though.  I opted not to use the penguin that the file had for the stirrer and I also opted to use a pre-printed striped paper for my straw rather than using the pieces to create stripes that are in the file. 
 
For the 'froth' on my cocoa cup I used some Tulip brand glitter paint that I heat embossed to make it puffy.  (It doesn't show up too well in the picture.)  I also chose to use a rhinestone snowflake that I found in my stash for my stir topper.  I thought this would go well with the chipboard snowflakes I wanted to use on the page.
 
And there you have it.  A quick, easy scrapbook recipe page.

1 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Your recipe pages are just super fun! Sorry I missed so many of your projects! Working very hard to get back to my normal!