Minecrafting Elves???

 
Who knew elves were in to Minecraft?  I guess it's not too surprising given the exposure they've received since coming to our house.  You know some wives joke around about being football widows.  Well, I'm a Minecraft widow.  My husband LOVES this game and hard as I try I have yet to figure out why.  Of course our son plays it too but not as much as his Tibia or whatever it's called.
 
So yeah, I walked into the living room and there I found our silly elves decked out in a creeper head reading one of my husband's books.  I suppose I shouldn't "complain" though since they were getting along so well.  However, it wasn't long before I did begin hearing some yelling coming from the room and when I went back to see what the commotion was all about I guess they decided it was time to start practicing what they had been reading up on because there they were with controls in hand.....

 
There's still time to play along in Diana's 2nd annual Elf Antics linky party. so If you have an elf why don't you come join the fun at DL Art.

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Too fun! I had a student that was addicted to this game last year and would have gotten a kick out of these.

DIANA L. said...

This is so cute I just love how your little elves made themselves right at home. They sure look cute in those minecraft heads.
Thank you for joining ELF Antics 2nd Annual Linky Party
Have a very Merry Christmas
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.comhttp://dianamlarson.ctmh.com