Just Believe

As another week comes to end a new challenge begins over at Cardz TV.  This week is the cards team challenge and this week our theme is Let it Snow.  So come on and create a card using either snowflakes or snowmen.  But first be sure to check out the designs our team have put together to share with you.
 
For my card I decided to use one of the adorable Olaf cuts from the new Frozen cartridge.  Because of some of the intricacies I decided to once again use that fabulous Design Space feature called Print 'n Cut.  Needless to say I think he turned out beautifully.
 
The scalloped circle that is showcasing my sentiment was done using a Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment itself is from the Cardz TV Stamps set title Very Merry.
 
And there you have it.  My card for this week's challenge.  Now before you create your own card to link up and play along remember to check out the other designs our team created.

Now I'm off to enter this into the following challenges:

Beyond Red & Green - Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - Ends December 7th

Freestyle - Hiding in My Craft Room - Ends December 6th

Anything Christmas - Crafty Hazelnut - Ends December 31st

5 comments:

Linda said...

Super cute card. Love the colors and everybody loves Olaf!
Linda (Cardz TV DT)

Gerda said...

What a super cute card!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Karla Yungwirth said...

Oh i love this card! Olaf looks like he's having so much fun! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB!

Lizzie Laine said...

So cute, who doesn't love Olaf!

Elaine
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing more of your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x