Over the past 12 days we have seen layouts, greeting cards, ornaments, gift boxes/bags and all sorts of goodies shared.
Today I have the honor of being a guest designer in the hop, and would like to share my Christmas project with you. I love to create altered projects and chargers are one of my favorite items to alter this time of year. So when Michael’s had their chargers on sale over Black Friday you bet I picked a couple of them up.
To create my chargers was simple. I used files from the Silhouette Design Store (Nativity Circle Shepherd and Believe Nativity) and cut them from vinyl and adhered them to the center of the plate.
I have some blog candy that I'd like to give away to one lucky winner. It's a Cricut Space Party cartridge. All you have to do for a chance to win is leave a comment telling me your favorite Christmas cartoon. (Personally I'm torn between Rudolph, The Year Without a Santa Claus and the Grinch.)
Winner will be announced on Monday, December 7th allowing the weekend for everyone to play along. So remember to come back on Monday to see if you're the lucky winner.
And now that you’ve seen my project for today, be sure to continue on with the hop and visit Melinda.
Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com
Barbara - http://spotofsanity.blogspot.com (Guest Designer)
Melinda - http://www.mypapercrafting.com (Guest Designer)
2. Madge - http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/blog
3. Ashley W - http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
4. Sandy Hentzel -https://www.bloglovin.com/…/scrapbook-blessings-club-5722003
5. Elizabeth Jeanne - http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
6. Angela - www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
7. Alicia - www.goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
8. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
9. Daphne - http://craftyscrapsofstuff.blogspot.com
10. Rhonda - craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
11. Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
12. Robin - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com
13. Barbara- http://barbarab3.blogspot.com
14. Lisa F - http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com
15. Sharondalyn - Http://www.clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com
16. Jessi - http://www.mylifeinartsncrafts.co
Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
Sandy Hentzel~ http://scrapbookblessingsclub.com
Elizabeth Jeanne ~ http://CraftsByHappyStamper.com
Angela ~ www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com
Miranda ~ www.nanasscrapspot.com
Rhonda ~ craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
Charmagne - http://www.sanurascraps.blogspot.com
Be sure to check out the wonderful sponsors:
Scrappy Moms Stamps Fan Page: Stamp Set
Craftin Desert Diva's: Stamp Set
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons: $15.00
Pretty Cute Stamps: $15.00 gift certificate
Kathy's Cozies: $25 gift certificate to her Etsy shop.
TreasureBoxDesigns: Three FREE files of their choice.
My Creative Time!: Stamp Set
SVG Attic: $15.00 gift certificate
Pink and Main: Christmas Stamp Set
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs: (Sponsoring 2 Days) $15.00 gift certificate each day
Jessi Buehrle: Twine bundles, and Three CTMH Stamp Sets
Scrapping Bug Designs: $50.00 gift certificate. The gift certificate excludes sale prices.
Marjorie Ann Designs: $20.00 gift certificate
Cuddly Cute Designs: 3 Free Files
Too Cute By Jessica: $25.00 Gift Certificate
KaDoodle Bug Designs: 12 $5 gift certificates 1 for each of the 12 days of Christmas.
Midge and Madge Mingle: A fabulous gift box Valued at $50.00 Retail
SVG Cuts: $35.00 gift certificate
Lettering Delights: 50% coupon code on any purchase of $10.00 to all hoppers and a Christmas themed free printable for anyone that visits.