About a week ago I shared some tooth fairy nightlights I made. Today I've made some more but this time I created a couple of different styles. Most all of the lights I've made have been girly but today I actually have a couple that are more manly.
In case you missed my tooth fairy light post here's the scoop on how these are done.
The lights are pre-printed lights I found at Dollar Tree. To make the lights I gently soaked the plastic cover in acetone for a few seconds and then used a cotton ball to rub away the pre-printed design. After allowing the cover to dry I applied my vinyl designs.
See, it's THAT easy.
All three of my designs were purchased from the Silhouette store.
And now I'm off to enter these into the following challenges:
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes - Ends August 26th
DL Art - August Linky Challenge - Ends August 31st