A Bad Day of Fishing...


I finally had enough reward points to cash in for a new cartridge and I decided on the Cricut Sampler and today it arrived in the mail. And how perfect that it includes a couple of fishing themed cuts. So I sat down tonight and created this card.
For this card I used:
Going Places: Man fishing cut at 3" and two sets of waves in different colors and inked cut at 2 1/4"
Pooh and Friends: Sun cut at 1 1/2"
Graphically Speaking: Fish were scaled down to less than 1"
For the background I gently brushed a white ink pad across the page with a 'sweeping' motion so as to create a cloud type affect.

The inside sentiments says: A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara, I love the silouette of the fisherman against those beautiful blues! It reminds me of an oil painting. Very, very pretty! TFS

Tammy said...

Love this card! Also love your blog! You have some really cute stuff!! I'll be back again for sure!!

Tammy