Free Standing Card With Tinkerbell & Hearts

I finally decided to try my hand with making one of the free standing cards that became so popular around October of last year. A tutorial for this card can be found on Splitcoast Stampers - just click here --> http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/freestandingpopupcard/d/

For my card I used the Tinkerbell and Happily Ever After cartridges.

Tinkerbell was cut at 3.5" and because the pieces for the eyes and mouth were so small I didn't even bother trying to cut them. Instead I used a toothpick and straight pin to paint those areas in. The hearts were cut at 1".
I apologize that the picture has a glare to it but because of the shimmer of the paper I was unable to get a crystal clear pic - with or without using the flash.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!