Sympathy Cards




Tonight my goal was to create a couple of sympathy cards. Something no one really ever wants to do. With that in mind I opened the document where I store various card sentiments I like and randomly selected two of them.


The first card says: When someone you love becomes a memory...The memory becomes a treasure. Treasure the memories and let them lift you up.


Thus this particular card was created using the memory lane sign from Graphically Speaking. However, I also wanted something that is representative of peace/comfort and so I added the butterfly from Happily Ever After.


The second card says: May God's love heal your sorrow and may His peace replace your heartache with warm and loving memories.


For this card I chose to use the tree from Happily Ever After since it reminds me of one of those oriental type trees with the flowers (sorry - I don't remember what they are called). Again I wanted something that represented peace/comfort and for this one I chose the bird from Indie Art (which is pop dotted for dimension) so that it would create an effect of serenly gliding in amongst the flowers on the tree.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Simple, yet beautiful!