Happy Birthday Flower


Another simple card that I thought turned out well....

To create the flower I inserted a 3.5" x 3.5" text box into a MS Word document and typed "happy birthday" throughout the box. I then chose a paper that I wanted to cut my flower from and printed. I then cut out the text box and placed it on my cutting mat per placement in DS and cut the flower using Word Builders: Garden of Words. It is the blackout shape cut at 3"

The inside sentiment for this card says, "God made you special - now that's reason enough to celebrate"

2 comments:

michelle said...

so pretty !! great idea to use word for the background ! thanks for dropping by my blog ! i will be back to see yours more often !!
hugs
michelle

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so simple and yet so elegant. I am glad to have seen your work. Keep up the great work.