Be Yourself

I am so excited about today's post.  Why?  Because today begins the new 'season' of Cardz TV challenges.  And boy does Mary have some wonderful changes in store for you.  But you'll have to hop on over to Cardz TV to hear all about it.  All I'll tell you is that she has redesigned our team line-ups and I am on the cards team.  With that said.......
 
For our first challenge it's all about polka dots and stripes.  Create a card for any occasion using polka dots and stripes.  Of course I had to use another one of these wonderful Autumn Owls from Too Cute by Jessica on my card.  I thought she would work beautifully with the striped and polka dot papers I had in my scrap bin.  Needless to say I think I got it right because I love the way she turned out.
 
My stamped sentiment is from the Simply Said stamp set by Cardz TV Stamps
 
And now that you have seen my take on this week's challenge I'd love to see your take on it.  But first be sure to check out all of the other wonderful designs our team created for you this week.  I promise you won't be disappointed.  So after you're doing being inspired create your card - just remember to use polka dots and stripes.  Then link up and play along with us.  You have until October 9th to join the fun.

12 comments:

Eva Laney said...

Adorable owl, what a fabulous card... Love it - Eva Scraps

Creations by Kimberly said...

Your card is a Whoot! Seriously, I love the owl! TFS! <3Kim

Krystal Klear Creations said...

Love love love that owl. So cute, this card is a woot. Loving the fall cards. How fun Barbara!!! T.F.I

Joan Smith said...

Your card is adorable gosh your owl is as cute as can be!! I love all your papers they are gorge and the colors are drop dead beautiful. Great stamp set too. You did one outstanding creative job!!

Scrapdoll7 said...

I just love that owl!! Pretty papers and I love the card design!

Gerda said...

What a great card!! Love the super cute owl and the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Mayras Designs said...

I love this file !!! You created a beautiful card !! The colors are lovely !!!
Hugs,
Mayra

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is super cute Barbara! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Lena said...

Love all the beautiful papers and colours you used for this card. The owl is adorable!
Hugs,
Lena - CardsTV Cards DT
Lena’s Creations

Sharon said...

What a darling owl!!! Love the papers you used! :)

shelly said...

love this owl barbara! super card :)

Beth said...

Owladorable, I love all the rich fall colors!


~Beth
Cardz TV DT Member
craftyscrapyard.blogspot.com