Zombie Virus

It's time for a brand new PDE Linky Party and this week kicks off what I am sure is going to be one of the best ones yet.  This time the challenge is all about stitching - real or faux.  We've all done it.  We've either 'drawn' on our stitches or actually stitched them by hand or machine.  Or maybe you're like me and you've done a bit of both.  This week though I chose neither.  That's right.  I didn't stitch by hand, machine or drawing.  Instead I let my cut file do it for me......
 
This absolutely adorable zombie is from a zombie file I purchased over at Too Cute by Jessica.  Now I gotta tell you that I have purchased quite a few zombie files but I think this little fella is my favorite by far.  Who could resist that cute little stitched up face? 
 
The bat is from a different file though.  It's actually a cut that was too big for me to use on another project and it's from a file by SVG Cuts.  It's one of the 'fun extras' included with the cauldron project I shared a couple days ago.
 
The sentiment on my card is from the recently released Pick Your Poison stamp set by Jaded Blossom.
 
And now that you've seen my take on this week's challenge be sure to check out all the other wonderful designs our team has created for you.  Then after you've been amply inspired, created your own project, link up and play along with us.
 
I can't wait to see what you stitch up.

2 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love your Zombie!

Sharon said...

This is so very cute!!! :)