Hey Punkin

I am very excited for today's post because today I am honored to be a guest designer for Die Cuttin Divas.  This week's challenge is a picture inspiration challenge and it looks like this:


Now if you ask me there's a whole lotta crafting inspiration going on in this set of pictures, but of course what kept popping out at me were the pumpkins.  All those big, rip, orange, delicious pumpkins. 

Needless to say, that's what I chose for my project this week.  Both my card and jack o lantern files are from SVG Cuts.  The jack o lantern is from the recently released Haunted Forest set and the card is from the Midnight Jamboree set.

And now that you've seen my take on this week's challenge be sure to check out the designs created by the Design Team then create your own fall inspired card, link up and play along with us.

Thanks for the heads up Diana, I'll be adding this to your September Anything Goes Challenge over at DL Art momentarily.  For anyone else who wants to play along the challenge ends September 30th.

I'm also entering this in the Think Fall challenge over at Hiding in My Craft Room - Use Fall Colors, Ends September 13th.

10 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Very cute love yur pumpkin witch.
Congrats on your GD spot. You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Tina H said...

Congrats on your GD spot! What a fantastic project Barbara, but then again your blog is full of wonderful things!! Love the purple and a the papers you chose. Have a wonderful day :)

DIANA L. said...

I am so glad you came over and entered this so others can see your great project
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Nana said...

What a beautiful witch. I love the papers you used and the added embellishments. Love it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Dusty Rae said...

Great Projects Barbara! I love how they coordinate, but I think the flower on the hat is my favorite part! Wonderful to see you as a guest designer on Die Cuttin' Divas!
~Dusty Rae

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the picture challenge - your very stylish witch! We're happy to have you as a guest diva at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Evelyn

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

Barbara!!! Thank you so much for joining us this week as a Guest Designer. I love your project and the unity of both the pumpkin and card but from different SVG cuts! WEll done. WE'd love you to join us in 2015 as a Guest designer!!!
Anita
DCD Co-host and Sponsor Coordinator

Unknown said...

Love the card and inspiration.
Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Migdalia said...

WOW!! Beautiful and Super COOL!
Congrats on the GDS!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

this is so awesome why don't you enter into the anything goes challenges over at decorate to celebrate. hugs