When Pigs Fly

Welcome to another PDE Linky Party everyone!  This is going to be a great party and I simply cannot wait to see everyone's take on this challenge.  For the next two weeks we are playing with PUNS.  How fun is that?  Create a project.  Any project.  Use a pun.  Link it up and play along with us.
 
For my project I used cuts from the Cricut Cartridges Pooh & Friends and Children Around the World.  I kept racking my brain on how to create a flying pig and then I saw a picture of a pig holding balloons and thought well why not put the pig in a hot air balloon?
 
The stamped sentiment is from the newly released set titled Just Pigcause by Craftin Desert Divas.  Talk about some fun puns - she's got 'em over there.
 
And now that you've seen my take on this week's project be sure to check out all the others our design team has created for you.  Then after you've been amply inspired, create your own and play along with us.

5 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Piglet is so cute! Love your PUNny card.

Lena said...

Super cute! Love Piglet :-)
Lena
xxx
Lena’s Creations

Unknown said...

Cute card love the sentiment thanks for linking up at CDD.

Sharon said...

Awesome card Barbara!!! Piglet is just so cute in the hot air balloon!!! :)

Kathy Salido said...

Barbara,

I adore this adorable card!! Piglet is so sweet and you highlighted this sentiment perfectly!! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

Kathy
Craftin Desert Divas Design Team
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/