By the Glow of the Moon

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I'm back again with another Halloween card to share with you today.  This time I'm using a combination of Cricut and Sizzix cuts.  When I go through my creative slumps sometimes I'll just sit around and make various cuts and put them into a bucket for later creativity.  And since my computer was down over the weekend I pulled cuts from that bucket to create my projects that you'll see through out the week.

Now I know you're probably thinking that this card looks just like one I shared a week or two ago when Cricut did their CAC2 sneek peak - and you're right it is very similar.  But there are a couple of variations.  For this one I did use the CAC2 cartridge for the house cut.  However, the bat and the tree were cut using my Sizzix dies.  I absolutely love this spooky tree cut and thought it would be great with the house.

This time I also opted for a less cutesy background paper.  For this card I chose one from Pink Paiselee's Hocus Pocus line.  Oh and since I did have a ghost cut in my bucket I couldn't go without using it, and did so on the inside of my card.

The font that you see pictured is another of the sentiment downloads that I got from Paper Crafts.  They have several great ones to choose from so hurry on over to select one or all for your crafting pleasure today.

1 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super Cute Card!!TFS
Migdalia