Team....

Today I have another DT challenge for Just A Scrappin' to share with you, and I have to admit that when I saw the directive for this one I was like "are you kidding me?". I had no idea what I was going to do for this one, but in the end it all came together and did so beautifully.

So what was the directive you ask. Well, we had to create a project with Volleyball as the theme. But it didn't stop there - we had to use the colors maroon, white and gold. Now this part wasn't too problematic for me because those are the school colors for our local highschool (from which I graduated). But wait, it didn't stop there either. We also had to use brads on our project.

Think, think, and think some more. Whatever in the world could I do? As I looked through the pages of my Sports Mania booklet I saw this cut with the hands up over the volleyball net and I heard the word "TEAM" yell out in my head. So off to the internet I went in search of a quote for teamwork and from there everything fell in to place.

As I mentioned earlier, the cut with the volleyball net and hands were cut from Sports Mania as was the volleyball. To make the card a little more interesting I placed my volleyball on an action wobble. See?



And that quote I mentioned earlier - it goes like this......

"Team means Together Everyone Achieves More!"

And now that you've seen my card hope on over to Just A Scrappin' and check out the other designs our team put together for your viewing pleasure this week. Then after you've been amply inspired create your own, link up and play along with us. I'd love to see what you create.

6 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

This is sooo cool!!! I love the hands reaching up to get the ball!

Hugs,
Jo
DT Sister

Creations by Kimberly said...

You did it! It's so cute.

Junebee68 said...

Great job and it also shows how to be a team player and shows team spirit

Michelle N. said...

Great card-the action wobble is pure genius!

Bridget said...

I really love how you used the die in the card. It is a really neat idea that I may have to use in the future!

I was challenged also when I saw the instructions for the week :) Glad I had company!

TFS,
Bridget
CrazyCatLadyCraft.blogspot.com

Scrapper69 said...

That sounds like a really, really hard challenge to me! But looks like you made something FABULOUS with it! What a great card! :o)

Theresa