Wild Thing



Happy Friday everyone!  I have a quick and easy card to share with you today.  And yes, it is yet another Create a Critter 2 creation.

For this one I used that adorable lion that was available during the sneak peek week.  I cut him out at 2 1/2".  I also used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the tag, cutting two - one at 2" and one at 1 3/4".  (Looking back I do wish that I had used a larger font, but that's okay.)  After adhering the two tags together I added a piece of scrap ribbon.

My background paper is from DCWV's Animal Crackers and the brown strip is a piece of corrugated cardstock that I had in my stash. 

Then on the inside I added the following sentiment, "If I was stranded on a desert island and could only take one thing, it'd be you."

See, told you it was easy.

0 comments: