Snowman Gift Tags


Well it's almost the end of the week and I don't know about you but I'm ready for the weekend.  Of course mine is going to be jam packed as this weekend begins our craft show season.  We've only got a couple of shows this year but we've doubled our booth sizes and are already talking about maybe taking on another one next year if we do well again this year.

Today, I'd like to share another set of gift tags I put together.  I used the shaving cream and food dye technique again and I just love how the yellows turned out.  The marbling and color is so perfect as a backdrop for these adorable snowmen from the Create a Critter 2 cartridge.

Surprise tho' - I did use Christmas Cheer for the "to" and "from" one these tags.  Yep, I actually used one of my older cartridges.  LOL

These tags were a lot of fun to put together and the hardest (not to mention the messiest) part was the shaving cream technique.  As you can see I "dyed" both sides of my tag thus giving them a finished look.  Don't remember what the shaving cream technique is?  You can view the tutorial here.

Now go have fun and create some gift tags while you still have time.

1 comments:

Migdalia said...

lol...Adorable tags!!TSF
Migdalia