Soooooo Spooky S-Fold Challenge

Okay, it's not sooooooo spooky, but it is soooooo cute. 

Today's challenge is brought to you by Cricut Cardz Challenge where our directive this week was to create an S-Fold card for Halloween using any cartridges and colors we choose.

As you can see I have once again reached for my ever so handy dandy Create a Critter 2 cartridge.  For Halloween this year these cuts are the best!  Besides I have to admit that these were more of the cuts I had in my stash that I mentioned in yesterday's post.

My papers are from a mat stack that Recollections put out last season and sadly I'm about out of them.  I think these have been some of my favorite Halloween themed papers to create with.

But I digress a little.  When you open my card it looks like this.....

I had one little ghost left and he was the perfect size to add to the back of the card 'flap'.  And the purple paper was just perfect for a ready to go sentiment so I just had to use it.  But then I needed a little spot for someone to write their own greeting so I added a small strip of white as well.

And now that you've seen my take on this week's challenge be sure to pop in over at Cardz TV to check out the other great designs our team has to share with you.  Then be sure to create your own take on the challenge, link up and play along with us. 

I can't wait to see what you create.

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This turned out soooo CUTE Barbara! Very Spoooooky & FUN!!! :o)! Such a great card for this weeks Challenge! :O)

Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT Sister)

Jennifer said...

SpOOktacular!!
DT Sister

tracym110 said...

So CA-UTE!! :) I love the little ghost and how he is holding the trick or treat bag!
Tracy

Sheena said...

Cute!! That little ghost is so cute!!

Hugs, Sheena
Dew Drops & Glue Dots